For The Crust:
1 of cup water
1/2 of cup butter
1 cup of flour
4 big eggs
8 oz of softened cream cheese
1 big box of vanilla instant pudding
3 cups of milk
For The Topping:
One 8 ounces. container of cool whip (that is enough for a thin layer. You don;t necessarily use the whole container).
- Preheat your oven to 400. Lightly grease a glass baking pan with the size of 9"X13".
- For the Eclair Crust:
In a medium saucepan, melt butter in water and bring it to a boil point. Remove them from the heat.
- Now stir them in flour. Add in one egg at a time, mixing them completely before adding the other egg.
- Spread the mixture into the pan, making sure to cover the bottom and the sides equally. The mixture will be very wet.
The reason for greasing the pan just lightly is because if it is too greases you won't be able to get the mixture to stay up on the sides.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it turns golden brown (Sometimes it takes only 25 minutes.) You may want to check it a few times since you don't want to overcook the crust,
- Remove from oven and let it cool down. Don't ever touch the bubles.
For the Filling:
- Add Whip cream cheese to a medium bowl. Now in separate bowl make the vanilla pudding by beating the pudding mix and the milk for around 3 minutes and put it in the fridge until it is done.
- Make sure the pudding is thick before you mix it with the cream cheese. Carefully add pudding to cream cheese, mix it until there are no lumps. Let it cool in fridge.When the crust is totally cooled, pour the filling in. Add a layer of cool whip to the top Serve with some chocolate syrup on top.